- Interested in yoga but not sure where to begin?
- Would you like to attend a yoga class someday, but first want to learn the basic poses?
M-Power Yoga & Wellness Will Soon Offer a Yoga Book of Basics that You Can Download to Your Computer
If you’re in search of “Easy Yoga for Beginners”, you’re in luck. Yoga IS easy. You just need to first learn basic yoga poses.
It’s no surprise if you’ve been hearing good things about yoga. Yoga is an amazing stress reliever that can drastically improve your health and well-being.
People who have never done yoga before assume that you must be athletic and flexible to participate in yoga. Not so.
Anyone of any fitness level and ability can do yoga. To start, your practice can be as simple and gentle as you need. Later, increase difficulty and offer yourself new challenges as you improve.
Yoga beginners can get started learning the basic poses. There are modifications to make the poses easier if needed.
Once you get good at doing yoga, you can work in some increasingly challenging poses and asanas.
What is a yoga asana?
It’s a series of yoga poses that flow one into the next. One yoga asana might be for stress relief. Another could be for strength building. Still another can offer digestive relief.
Yoga sun salutation – heard of it?
A common yoga asana that you’ve probably heard of is the yoga sun salutation. This is a yoga flow of poses designed to get the blood moving and bring energy to start your day.
You’ll discover many more yoga asanas tailored for different purposes. These are very beneficial to the body and can take you to the next level once you master yoga basics.
What are the benefits of yoga? They are immense!
- Stress relief
- Gentle form of exercise that can be done at any level and ability
- Lowers cortisol
- Suppresses appetite
- Nourishes the nervous system
- Brings restorative healing to the body
- Improves digestion
- Assists with weight loss
- Helps to increase focus
- Mood lifter
- Improves sleep
- Tones and elongates the muscles
- Improves flexibility
- Exercises the lungs and heart
- Helps with assorted ailments and conditions
- Makes you look and feel younger
M-Power Yoga & Wellness is creating a beginner’s e-guide to yoga. It will be available soon to download for a small payment.
The guide will include:
- An overview and explanation of yoga
- Basic poses including step by step how to instructions with visuals
- Modifications for people of different abilities
- Benefits of each pose including common ailments that may be relieved and body parts that are positively impacted
Want to be one of the first to hear about our yoga guide for beginners?